Best Car Insurance Companies in India
Car insurance policies are essential when you buy your vehicle. It protects you and third parties, in case of accidents, thefts, or other damages to life and property caused by the insured car. There are many car insurance policies and car insurance companies, and you might find it difficult to choose one. We have compiled a list of the best car insurance companies in India that you can consider if you are searching for car insurance now.
- The New India Assurance
- SBI General Insurance
- Tata AIG General Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio General Insurance
- Reliance General Insurance
- National Insurance Company
- HDFC ERGO General Insurance
- Royal Sundaram General Insurance
- The Oriental Insurance Company
- Universal Sompo General Insurance
- Future Generali India Insurance
- Bharti AXA General Insurance
- ICICI Lombard General Insurance
- Liberty General Insurance
- Cholamandalam MS General Insurance
- Edelweiss General Insurance
- Acko General Insurance
- United India Insurance Company
- Kotak Mahindra General Insurance
- Go Digit General Insurance
- Magma HDI General Insurance
- Shriram General Insurance
- Navi General Insurance
You have to consider several factors when you are selecting any car insurance. This includes the coverages that the company offers and what you need. You have to search and understand the policy claim percentage for the particular company and the company with the highest percentage is one of your best options. Another thing that you should consider is the time that the car insurance company takes to disburse your claim, it is known as the claim turn-around-time or TAT. This should be low for an ideal car insurance company since this means that your claim on insurance in case of accidents or other damages will be processed more quickly.
The authenticity of the company is another important factor. This is verified by the IRDA, which is an acronym for Insurance Regulatory & Development Authority of India. If the car insurance company has an IRDA license, it means that they are genuine and cannot commit fraud on your insurance coverage. The license number of a company will be publicly available and you should check for it.
Checking for the financial standing and stability of the car insurance company is also important before you choose one. Car insurance companies are liable to display their financial records on company websites officially as stated by the law. One should mandatorily check for the company’s financial stability before forwarding the car insurance to them. This ensures the financial coverage for your insurance claim.
Choose the best car insurance company according to your needs wisely and protect yourself, your vehicle, and the third party in any unfortunate events.
Read blogs here